Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank you

I have mixed emotions. In my evangelism travels, I have enjoyed being with many of my friends working in various churches. But I am home-sick. Monday, the Lord willing, I will be making my way home. Hallelujah!

Incidentally, I am very grateful for the Salem crew in bringing me into the 21st century, computer-wise. With the skillful help of Salem's parsonage queen, I have established a BLOG outreach. Something new. In fact, my writing this note in this fashion , is a brand new experience. I AM NERVOUS. In the future, I hope to use this spot to keep in touch with all my friends. I hope I don't bore you! Bye, Bye.

7 comments:

  1. Salem BMC does have a wonderful parsonage queen - one of the very best! And a great friend of mine...love ya, Val!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful for you to have a blog. You've had such a wonderful ministry and so many people love you and your wife, I'm sure they will enjoy your blog and the nice pictures. Valorie's done a nice job of starting it for you. We're enjoying you this week in revival.
    Eunice Stearns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dad, This is really NEAT! I have been one of your "followers" for a very long time :) I'm glad you are doing this! I'm up early for a Sat. Couldn't sleep in! Maybe I'm excited about finishing school in 35 days! We are looking forward to seeing you in Savannah to celebrate your big day! Whoopee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world. I will look forward to frequent updates!!! (SMILE) You are a very special friend...have been for many years. We will always cherish our years at Hobe Sound and our times together since then. May the Lord continue to bless you and Leila in your "retirement" years of ministry.
    Love you, John and Faithe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I attended HSBC 90-95 and you became the Shepherd that looked after my soul while I was away from my home church. I have very fond memories and still find scribbled in my bible throughout your name near a passage you preached on with the name of the sermon and date. I look forward to reading your thoughts and seeing your pictures. God Bless - Anita Dalkin in Southern England.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, welcome to the blogosphere! Looking forward to nuggets of wisdom :o) God bless!

    ReplyDelete