Saturday, April 11, 2009

After having been gone in meetings for several weeks, I have enjoyed being home for a few days.
This past week I celebrated my 75th birthday . To make this a special occasion, we met as as family in Savannah, Georgia for a couple of days. What a fascinating city! While I am not quite
as old as John Wesley, I think I saw his foot prints on these beautiful grounds. At least I saw his statue and the buildings dedicated in his honor.

I will be leaving Tues. for the Dayton Convention, and from there on to Idaho for two revival engagements.

Again, I want to thank the Quesenberry team for their blogging assistance. The Lord willing,
Valorie will also be helping me in doing publishing work....if she doesn't charge too much.

I deeply appreciate all my "Blogging comments" from my friends who have "tuned- in'.
And, most importantly, I am grateful , indeed, to all of you who are remembering me in prayer as I minister to others.

Pierpointponderings:
A layman is someone who lays in bed Sunday morning instead of going to Church.

S.S.Teacher: Now, who decreed that all the world should be taxed?
Student: The Democrats

1st Church member: I thought the sermon was divine. It reminded me of the peace of God.
It passed all understanding.

2nd Member: I though it reminded me of the mercies of God.
I thought it would endure forever.


Hope to see some of you along the trail. P/P

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Brother Pierpoint! Glad you enjoyed Savannah! I love the live oaks and spanish moss and the vintage charm of the South that lives there. Your humorous perspectives on church life above are great. Thanks for sharing. See you in Dayton.

    ReplyDelete